23.7.09

the far places that we trek

Liebste-Beloved
I have been pondering my trip, realizing that it hasn't quite 'sunk' in. but, my prayers have been raised to the heavens, and I know that I shall gain the strength amidst the expectations/fantasies of this new place. I was prayed over for courage, and I believe more and more is coming every day. It's not an amount of courage that I lack, but the places where my courage has come out. Not being the nervous type, I am rather in the thinking stage of the trip. Subsequently, I am aware that it is coming, and soon, but my thick skull can't seem to understand or pretend to. My sister, on the contrary, said it has finally gotten through to her. I wonder if it will take me till the airport or till I step off the plane into French soil that I shall realize my trip is NOW taking place. For those wanting to know my schedule takes place as follows:
-flying out of Pittsburgh this Sunday
-arriving in Paris after a forecasted 8 hour flight
-with a 5 hour layover, boarding a plane to Strasbourg, France
-taking a taxi to Offenburg where set up shall begin
miss organic lady.

1 comment:

miss_lep said...

"into French soil" -are you planning to sink into the dirt over there? Its going to be a while until we even see "soil". Remember we have two airports to go through first. Try sinking into tile floor. :P