23.8.09

I have been quite bad about blogging lately. perhaps it is since lauren and I have been jotting posts down about our trip on www.missionmemoirs.blogspot.com ---but still. I have neglected that blog too as of late, and in fact it seems my life is bogged down and run over. Just wanted to share a few really neat things that have surfaced as of late:

-I know I just came back from a mission trip, but my mum and me were looking into other trips and I have been praying. my prayer of late has been, 'God, give me the funds and an opportunity to raise them for the appropriate trip.' Today at church a couple came up to me asking if I would be interested in babysitting for them once a week so they could do a weekly date night!

-Last night I was reading in Jeremiah about rebuilding the wall and God was asking them 'Is ANYTHING too hard for me?' It made me really ponder the topic of faith.

-I have used my mum's worship music supply as an assist to my learning of some new songs. I am really into my hillsong as of late, and I am hoping to get up to the point of doing offering with my mum sometime.

-Today Erica and I did a dance at church. We had been practicing 'Psalm 95' for about a year and a half---if not more, and it did pay off. my sister video taped it. (((: we had been praying for a long time about when to do it, and TODAY was the right day for it! my prayer was that it would touch AT LEAST 1 person, and I believe it did more than that. God is good.

-Mel

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I may be going somwhere next summer, but still not sure. I loved the dance you and Mrs.C did. The dresses where cute as all get out! Check my blog, pleez!

-Hanna