2.11.09

passion

To those who miss my blog posts:
God has been showing me a lot a lot a lot lately. I didn't go to ATF, like the rest of the youth group, but I've had some individual break-throughs anyway. Since I missed it, I downloaded some of the Unhindered worship songs from their newest album. I've been listening to them and having my own mini-worship sessions in my bedroom. A lot can happen when you close your eyes! (: God is amazing especially in the way he uses music and people and mainly the quiet moments on walks to speak to you.
My newest endeavor is to run a marathon. It sounds ambitious, but certainly that is the definition of me. I have started training, since the race is 6 months off. I am hoping to do the Cleveland marathon in May. Running has become my 'medicine' as my mum puts it. When I'm running I think of things in the most unexplainable and amazing way. I didn't think I would be running a marathon until my senior year, at least that was my hope, but a friend prompted me to train with him, and here I am---training for all 26.2 miles!
I will be posting as much as I can. The fall drama and flag line clinics are this week, and next weekend the play will be going on, so after that running will be the main thing on the agenda. It will be a few weeks of breathing, (to me.)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Lovely post! The Lord has been doing neat things in my heart as well.

Hanna says hello. She is very, very sick so please pray for her.

Lvoe,
Mrs. G

Hanna said...

Hey Tigger!

I remember on our way home from ATF last year and we put in the CD that Sabrina got and I won't ever say that God can't fit into a car! *lol*

Love ya!
Piglet