18.2.10

The other day I visited my sister at Kent State University, main branch. It was great, since that was my first time visiting and she has been there since early fall! I toured the communications building as well. While I'm not sure if I would actually go there it was a great start to compare other colleges to as they have a state of the art equipment and are accredited. Where ever God leads me! (: How great is that! (My DC pictures have been stopped for a while.)
What a great day to be alive. I thought that when I was stepping outside to go to school. It is the first day in a week that I can smell through my nose, and did it smell glorious and spring like! (:

2 comments:

miss_lep said...

the other day here there was a patch of grass showing in the middle of the foot of snow and 5 robins were on it. I'm loving the fact that my birthday is only a month away. I'm glad you finally came and visited!

Jen said...

I heard that you had a wonderful time at Kent. I feel so old - yesterday you were a little peanut running around my back yard at Hanna's b-day party. And now you are looking at colleges. Sigh...

;-)