19.2.10

Today I found a very cool devotional email in my inbox: it was titled; TIME TO TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE. And how true. I have spent a lot of time pouring out myself into the lives of people and neglecting my own self. How can you build others up without focusing constantly on God and your relationship with him? YOU CAN'T!

The Olympics are such an inspirational time. While we don't watch an addicting amount of television in my house, the Olympics are the exception. I indulge myself in the snowboarding and skiing. Those are my favorite. The girls who compete are so competitive and strong. Hannah Teter from the US team gives all of her money earned to Haiti and other places in need! Torah White-the Aussie I had been routing for is beautiful! And all of these girls have such good character and high morale for what they do. Their smiles and good sportsmanship is so inspirational. It makes me really want to dive in and work hard in all areas.

-Miss Organic Lady

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration:)

Mommy

miss_lep said...

I love u sissy! I can't wait to come home and watch the rest of the Olympics on the DVR.