23.5.10

ever need to lay amongst the ribbons of gold?



Add tranquility to your life.



its been a while.
a time to contemplate. become wrapped up in life. find a completely wrong direction. and run back full speed ahead. its not life that takes you in all these directions. that pulls and yanks and tugs. its your own decisions-that is what directs your path.
OH GOD: help me. save me. redeem me. love me. calm me. protect me. shine on me. call out to me. show me. teach me. converse with me. heal me. find me.
and when my days are outnumbered, and everything's gotten the best of me and I am fragile, bare, and transparent its surely only God that can get me through.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That was beautiful, Meli! And I love the new header - perfectly describes you!! :-)

Love - Mrs. G

runnergirl© said...

:D Thank-you much!

miss_lep said...

wow you really had some extra time on your hands. You changed a ton of things on your blog!!!