11.6.09

Today has felt like anything BUT summer. It apparently rained when I was taking my now daily afternoon nap. Today I haven't been 'with it.' After driver's ed, I had my mum drive me back to the house and my nose was running. A cough has been going through the driver's ed, so I am hoping this isn't the beginning effects of such a thing. My sleep schedule has been messed up as of late, and I've been replacing sleepless nights with afternoon naps, so my immune system is a little down. In fact I have almost fallen down several times and keep knocking things over. My reflexes aren't completely gone as I caught a glass on it's way to the kitchen floor. I have managed to do some laundry and pick up a few things that were littering my room. So far, my vow to keep a clean room is working, by the way! It isn't so hard, it's just that initial cleaning and organizing. By forcing myself to get rid of everything that I didn't need/want a lot of space opened up.
On a lighter note, I have been spending more time in my Bible, I have been working out, and seem to be doing a good job so far of keeping most of my summer 'vows' that I listed in a previous post. Today is one day, tomorrow is another day to feel better and get even more done.
-Hope to see most of you on saturday; Miss Organic lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up Mel, we all have those kind of days:) -MUMS