4.8.10

God designed something beautiful. its called running. a simple motion of putting one foot in front of the other and repeating. arm movements are encouraged. Unlike many of God's creations, his idea of running is quite simple;science is confusing to mankind, but running isn't too hard to be explained. The repetitive movement offers a sense of order, challenge for speed, and unity with one's body. I sometimes choose to listen to music on my runs of 5 miles plus/or on runs where I need some more rhythm; on my playlist you will find many contemporary worship tunes, which help me tap into meditation of God's glory and appreciate his wonderful creation.

Injuries. These are stress fractures, broken bones, pulled muscles, and even soreness: anything setting one back from pulling through to the next run---legitimately. The devil usually has some counterfeit to God's ideas, and injuries prevent the scheme of normal running from happening. I have been blessed with two. blessed? blessed only because I have overcame those injuries and have further improved---commitment and mental stamina.

My post comes to a close as cross country is in the morn. (:
-Runner girl.

1 comment:

Uzair said...

Hi check out my blog amd follow it......Here's the link:
http://uzairazed.blogspot.com